Monday, June 3, 2013

Can't Sleep :(

To sleep or not to sleep. Well I think to sleep because otherwise I'll be tired and cranky tomorrow/today. Well since I'm awake right now anyway I thought it'd be ok to update my blog with something and what better than to introduce my poetry? So here goes:

In a sleepless daze
My body will not behave
I will to sleep but it will not lie
So I will it to weep but it will not cry.

What can I do, will I be stuck like this forever?
The mere thought makes me shiver. 
I need to end this, very fast.
I cannot let myself stay like this, I cannot let it last. 

I will force myself to rest
With all of my might
You know I won't give up without a fight. 
I'll make myself sleep on this sleepless night.

I don't know if it's all that good but there's the poem. Now I must do what I have said in the poem and force myself to go to sleep so I'll get enough rest for tomorrow which is Monday. So peace out, annyeong, bonne nuit, buenos noches, oyasumi nasai, byeeee and good night!!!


Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment