Monday, December 23, 2013

So Busy

Hello you!

I know, I know, I didn't post last week but there's a huge reason for that: I've been busy. 난 정말 바빠-Nan jeongmal bappa(Korean for "I'm really busy").

Last week I was Internetless at my grandparent's new new house and their old new house. I was helping them move, for the second time.  -__-

Anyway, I decided I wouldn't even bother writing a make up blog on Tuesday and I'd just write today. 

Although, I've been busy today too. In fact, I'm still busy. I just decided to take a quick break and write this blog just so it wouldn't be a repeat of last week. 

If you're wondering what I'm busy with this week it's homework. Honestly we haven't done homework for 2 weeks because we've all been slacking a little. This week we're getting back on the ball. So today I had to do a lot of writing down stuff and since I changed books today as well(new books pictured below) I had a whole bunch more stuff to do. *Sigh*


So yeah, new history, new biology, just in time for the semester change. 

Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope I'll have a better blog post for you, whoever you are, to read and not just one explaining why I've been gone. 

So that's it, signing off for now 'cause I still got more stuff to do, annyeong, sayonara, adiós, au revoir, ma'a salaama, bye-byeeeee!!! ^__~

Sumiyya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment