Monday, March 3, 2014

Visiting and Leaving

Hey!

I am making today's blog super short because I am very busy and shouldn't really be writing right now but u just had to tap this out really quick and give an update because I missed last week. 

So, if you were wondering why I did not post last week it is because I went on a road trip to Ohio to visit my older brother. We stayed from Sunday morning until Monday(which was my mom's birthday!) late morning. It was such a short trip because supposedly there was to be a storm in the area and my parents wanted to clear out before it hit. I don't think that storm even ended up coming. Anyway, we rushed back gone and I was kinda mad about that but oh well. 

The reason we went up there in the first place is that my father's job offer in Saudi was going through well and they were getting ready to have him come over so he wanted to go and see my brother before he left. 

Though, even knowing that my father was leaving soon, we didn't know how soon. And to our surprise, soon was Saturday. 

Yes, he's gone now and my brother is still in Ohio so that means for a while we are a 5 family. :D Also my younger brother is stuck with a lot of girls. 

Anyway, that's pretty much it. I do have some really exciting news but I do not have the time so I will tell this exciting news at a later date. Although, I don't know if it'll still be exciting/good news next week. 

So, signing off for now, annyeong, sayonara, adiĆ³s, au revoir, salaams, byee!! 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment