Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fashion Show Results

Oh, yeah, I know you've been waiting for the news. Yes, yesterday was the fashion show and what?

Drumroll!!!!!

Badadadadadadada..,.

I won!!! 

Yeah, I won. I was one if the three winners at the Teen Fashion Apprentice Fashion Show Challenge. Yes, I know, that is a long name. 

So here's my outfit which was a stressful thing to finish but I did it! 


So yes, I know the pictures are quite blurry. I was trying to rush and take pictures so we could get out of there. Plus everyone else wanted to take pictures and stuff as well. 

Super special thanks to MyAsia(my model)! She let us glitter her up, order her around, dress her up and the like. Plus she had some badowl modeling skills that she may not have even known about. So even though I know she won't see this, thanks so much(again and again) MyAsia!! <3

So now you know. Signing off for now, byeeeee!!!

Sumiyya <3


No comments:

Post a Comment