Friday, July 5, 2013

Sweet 16

So yeah, today was(is) my birthday. True to my words I freebied it up as hard as I could. I got a lot of happy birthday wishes and also I got $80 from my grandmother(Oh, Grandma, why do you spoil me so?). I'm happy though because that $80 is just what I've been needing as my sister and I are trying to get Simply Vera Vera Wang sneaker wedges which are pretty expensive at the moment.

Anyway, I turned 16. Speaking of 16, everyone's always like: Sweet 16! But is 16 all that sweet? Lately 16 is associated with craziness, pregnancy, and hormones. I don't want to be part of that! It's okay though, I don't think that I'll be that way InshaAllah(god willing).  

So all the 16-Dom speculating aside, today was actually a good day for me. Yesterday I finished my 20th juz(part) of the Quran. Today I went around getting freebies and just having fun. I'm feeling really good this week. 

I know this seems sorta off topic(if there was even a topic to begin with :P) but I love my family so much, my parents especially. They do so much for me, always there for me. I thank Allah for giving me the best family I could hope for. 

That's it for today so signing off, bye, salaams, ciao, au revoir, annyeong, sayonara, adios!!! 

Sumiyya <3 

P.S. I've been working on my outfit for the fashion show and it's coming together well so far. Just need to speed up the progress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment