Wednesday, June 26, 2013

'Twas a Beautiful Summer Day


'Twas a beautiful Summer day. 
My friends and I went out to play
We frolicked about having fun. 
Then laid down to enjoy the sun. 
We looked up longingly at the clouds.
"I wish to fly" we said aloud. 
Not in a jet or in a plane
With my own wings flapping again and again. 
We went inside when darkness reached the sky. 
Though that night we all dreamt that we'd done it: Fly! 

That poem was off the top of my head. Literally flowed out just now. Hope you like it! 

I just thought maybe I should update my blog with a little something. Haven't been up to much recently. Just going to Teen Fashion Apprentice events, working on my design, and reading. That's about it. 

Well that's my little update on my life. Signing off now, bye, annyeong, salaams, au revoir, hasta luego, sayonara! 

Sumiyya <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment