Monday, June 10, 2013

Nails!

I did my nails today, I did my nails today!

Yup, today was one of those days when I get to paint my nails and so I fully took advantage. I decided to do a nail art design as I wanted to enter the Sally Hansen nail art contest. 

Unluckily for me, only after I submitted my design did I actually read the rules an they said each month has a theme and this month's theme is: Texture. So my sister and I came up with an idea: I can do a textured design on her nails and she can submit it! So that's what we will do, tomorrow. Until then I'll be waiting. But it's okay, I'll just admire my own nails in the meantime. 

Also guess what! You can admire them too: 


Whaddya think? Pretty cute right? If you don't think so I don't mind. :) 

Anyway, signing off for now, I'll be back tomorrow with Laila's nail art design(after it's submitted of course). Well then bye, annyeong, sayonara, adieu, ciao, adiĆ³s, ma'a salaama!!! 

Sumiyya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment