Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Painting a Picture

Hi! Painting a picture in someone's mind is hard. Like I'd love to paint a picture to you of yesterday's outfit which I abso-friggin'-lutely loved! However, it might be quite hard. I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Yesterday I decided I wanted to go girly(or girlish as said by a friend of mine) and wear a dress. Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of flouncy, girly dress I was thinking of so here's what I came up with: 

I wore a plain white tee(like the band! XD), 3/4 sleeved. Over it I wore my sister's flouncy light blue patterned skirt(the pattern is an exotic funky mix of dark blue and white) that I love. I wore it as a mini dress. I tied a belt around the waist to define the shape and so it wouldn't look frumpy. Luckily the waistband of the skirt was pretty tight and held on firmly above my chest(I call it this because the other words sound so nasty(ooh, you so nasty! EYK ref FTW)). So then because I couldn't very well go around the house with a make-shift minidress on and my bare legs showing(or could I? No, I couldn't), I wore some regular blue jeggings(I don't mind wearing pants with dresses but sometimes I like to wear jeggings). I accessorized with just my sparkly heart earrings and that was all. That was my outfit for yesterday.

My outfit today isn't as grand so I don't feel like I need to tell so I'll just go ahead and sign off for now. Bye, Salaam, Ciao, Annyeong, Salut, AdiĆ³s!!! 

Sumiyya <3


No comments:

Post a Comment