Friday, June 7, 2013

Why I Want(need :P) a Laptop

A lot of kids and adults and teens in this generation "need" a laptop, a phone, a game system, etc... Well, I know that I don't "need" a laptop but here are a few reasons why I want one.

1. Sharing: So my siblings and I share two desktop computers. One Mac Mini and one ancient(not really) HP computer. My brothers run these. I have to admit, I use to be kind of a computer hog myself back before I got my iPod but was I that bad? I wouldn't know. These boys are on practically from dusk to dawn to dusk again. They hardly let anyone get on unless they're gone playing with their friends or one of them is on the iPad which they steal from Sakina(my baby sis, I don't mind using names). 

2. Location: Sometimes I just wanna chill in my room but I need to use a computer for something my iPod cannot do. So I have to drag myself up front and sit in front of the computer(if no one's on) on a seat that sooo isn't as comfortable as my bed. Not fun at all. :( 

3. Privacy: I don't look up or look at anything bad or whatever but sometimes I don't want people to see what I'm doing. Take for instance when I'm reading a manga and the characters kiss. It's kinda awkward if someone comes and sees you reading that. Or if your fave YouTuber decides to twerk it a bit on screen, totally awkward. Or if a K-Pop boy band you're watching decided to do pelvic thrusts in their song, super duper mega awkward(esp. if parents see XD). So maybe I don't want everyone to be able to look over my shoulder and see what I'm looking at. 

4. Accounts: Everyone in my household has a different account, of course. So when you go to one of your social media sites to check stuff you sure as hell don't really wanna see someone else's stuff up, right? And then have to log them out an sign yourself in. *Sigh* Or when you accidentally leave your account up and now Pucca, Rap Songs, and My Little Pony show up in your YouTube recommendation list(Thanks Jibreel and Sakina, thanks a lot). 

5. My iPod: So you've probably been hearing me mention this a lot on this post. Yes, I have an iPod. However, iPods do not: A. Have flash player(curse them!) B. Have the ability to withstand the bandwidth of the full site when the mobile site is just not giving you what you need. C. Have email and writing enhancers. Yes, I am a cutesy color email writing kinda gal and so I need my colors and my fonts and guess what, iPods don't have that either. *Sigh* 

So basically, don't judge me when I say I want a laptop. 

Okay to end this post off on a better note: I'm working on a song! You see, I write poetry a lot but sometimes I experiment with song writing. Of course mine isn't written with notes because I don't know how to read those, let alone write them. 

I've only got a short part of the song so far: I recorded myself singing that part and I wish I could share it here but unfortunately you can only email the recording. :( 

Here's how it goes: 

I guess I've never been
The type of person
To cAll you up when I'M feeling dOoown 
To Open my heart and LEt my feelings Ouut. 

Chorus: 
I guess I don't wanna let them show. 
I just suck it up and let it go~
Oh, oh, oh, oh~
I just suck it up and let it go. 

That's it. :) I'm thinking of adding more to the first verse. I mean, you gotta have quite a bit of something there before you get to the chorus, right? Btw, the capital letters are to show a higher pitch. I capitalized the M in I'm because the I is capitalized anyway so you wouldn't know  that that part is supposed to be higher pitched. 

Well, anyway, bye for now! Annyeong, Ciao, Au Revoir(I realized I've been saying Salut which really doesn't mean bye), AdiĆ³s, Sayonara(I knew Konichiwa didn't really mean bye either but I had forgot what did and now I remember), Salaam, Byeee! 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment