Friday, July 26, 2013

OOTD: Outfit of the Day!

So as you know if you've been reading my blog, I sometimes share what outfit I have on if I feel that that outfit is amazing or just needs to be shared. Today is one of those days. Here goes!

Top: 
The top is a Spense sleeveless blue shirt with thick black straps and a black band around the bottom. Here's a picture I took of it: 
Anyway, I got this shirt at a thrift store a week or two ago for $7.00 That's pretty cheap but not cheap for a thrift store. However, I love it so I don't care. This shirt feels so soft and it flows like liquid. 

Bottoms: 
I'm wearing a black Wrapper faux wrap skirt. My mother got this skirt for my sister but I'm wearing it because the skirt she got me is XL and I haven't been XL for a while so it doesn't fit properly. Anyway, I don't know the price of course since my mother got it, not me. 

I am also wearing Solo Wear leggings that I've talked about before and they were also bought from the thrift store but a while ago. 

Accessories: 
For accessories I am wearing two hijab scarfs in the colors blue and black. They match perfectly with the shirt! 

I am also wearing black and blue socks and black fingerless gloves with lace on them and a bow:

Makeup: 
For makeup(which I wear mostly only to accessorize my outfits), I am wearing blue and black eyeshadow, mascara(because my lashes got dusted in blue), and kohl liner: 

The blue looks darker and less silvery  irl and it matches my shirt as well. 

So yeah, that's my outfit of the day. Just felt like sharing because I absolutely love it! <3

Signing off for now, annyeong, sayonara, salaams, adios, au revoir, byeeee!!! 

Sumiyya <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment