Monday, October 14, 2013

Home is Where the Crazies Are

Hello there!

So my father came back yesterday. As you know if you've read my previous blog  posts, he's been in Kuwait. Kuwait didn't exactly work out the way he wanted it to so he's back. I'm unsure as to whether he's leaving again at the end of the month or if he's leaving again in January. I shall find out soon InshaAllah(god willing). 

So last night when he came back he was a little jet-lagged and sorta crazy(as said by my mother). He didn't have souvenirs for us unfortunately. All I got was a box that was previously used to hold his oil. The box is pretty and everything but still: a box? However I'm happy nonetheless. 

Btw, here's the box: 
Yeah, I know, the pictures dark. I'm feeling too lazy to edit it. 

I'm actually being lazy as well as feeling it. I'm currently snuggled in my blanket all comfy, laying on my right side,  and I have my iPod in my right hand just thumb-typing away. I also have Mr. Pepe in my arms, somewhat held in my left hand. 

Mr. Pepe is a sock puppet given to me by my Korean penpal. I have no idea what he is supposed to be and I have no idea why he is a he and why I've named him Mr. Pepe. I actually might change his name but I haven't come up with a good enough, totally fitting one. 

Here's Mr. Pepe: 
Next to him are the socks he was made out of. I'm unsure as to why she sent them to me. I'm thinking either so that I can match with Mr. Pepe or so that I can make another one if I'd like. I've decided to go with the former. 

OMG, I just realized something! Today we switch cleaning areas and so I'm now on the kitchen, what?! This sucks :(( I guess I'll just continue to be lazy then. 

Signing off for now, au revoir, adiós, ma'a salaama, sayonara, peace and love, byeeee!!!

Sumiyya <3

P.S. In my last blog I was majorly excited about the awards ceremony. Well I didn't win. Neither did  either of the two of my siblings that entered as well. It was a pretty big disappointment but I'm okay with it now. You win some, you lose some but no matter what you gotta keep moving on. That's a quote by me. Feel free to take and post it with quotation marks and my name afterwords, I'd be so honored. XD 





No comments:

Post a Comment