Monday, October 28, 2013

Lazy 5 Ranch

I decided to do two blogs today because I really wanted to talk about a filed trip we went on last week and it was to a place called Lazy 5 Ranch.

It was so awesome! Lazy 5 Ranch is basically a ranch but it's also kinda like a zoo because they have giraffes and ostriches and emus and kangaroos there too. 

When we went there we got to feed animals, play on a hay castle and in a corn pen(like a ball pen), and go on a wagon ride where we fed even more animals. It was really fun. Here're some pictures from the day:



So basically this is a blog full of pictures. I really wish I had a camera that way I could take way better pictures but I don't unfortunately.

So that's it for this two blog special. 

Signing off for now, bye, ma'a salaama, sayonara, au revoir, adiĆ³s, annyeong!

Sumiyya <3





No comments:

Post a Comment