Monday, October 7, 2013

Ahhhh!!

Okay so if you didn't know by the title I'm totally flipping out about the awards ceremony. It's in Just. Three. Days. and I'm freaking out so hard. I really really hope to win. Or that Laila or Jawad wins. InshaAllah at least one of us will. I'll be so happy as long as it's one of us.

So besides flipping out about the awards ceremony, I've been getting ready for Eid. It's in 9 days. On Saturday there was an Eid Bazaar and people sold stuff and I got my mendhi(henna) done and everything and it's really pretty. I hope it lasts until at least the awards ceremony.   

Another thing that's exciting: Abi will be coming back on the 13th! Right in time to A. Celebrate if we win, and B. Spend Eid with us. 

So I've got three events lined up each 3 days apart. It's so exciting and I can't wait and I swear to you my stomach has butterflies bouncing off of it. Maybe even reproducing and having more bounce off of it.(Cue the eww) :D

That's about it, I think. Oh, yeah, at the Eid bazaar I also got a strawberry soap(for free!) and peppermint incense which I loooove!!!

So yeah, that's all, signing off for now with my awkward half knowledge of other language's goodbyes, bye, annyeong, sayonara, ma'a salaama, adiĆ³s, au revoir!!! 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment