Monday, September 30, 2013

Weirdness...

Hello! 

I've been really weirded out lately by how stuff in my life will just fit together like a puzzle piece when I didn't even know they were part of the same puzzle. You get what I mean? 

Here are some recent examples of that: 

There's a girl on Instagram that followed me. So I did the courteous thing and followed her back. Later she posted a video tagging two friends. I clicked I'm one of the friends' page, checked her out, went back to the video. Then I clicked on the other one. That profile was private but the profile picture struck me hard as I realized that I might just know that particular person. I clicked and looked at any pictures the first girl(that I mentioned) had of her and I was astonished to realize: I did know her! How crazy is that? What's even crazier: the reason the first girl even followed me was because she'd seen me somehow through another girl I know. I was just totally weirded out. 

Another example: I saw a video by a popular South African YouTuber: Caspar Lee. The video was called Licking Vegemite. I don't know if I watched it but I did see the guy Ashton(whose name I didn't know at the time) on the thumbnail. Later I was browsing the Instagram popular page and I came across that same Ashton person. I thought "Well he is pretty cute, I'll follow him." So I did. That's not all though. Later I had watched a video by another YouTuber, this one Australian, this one named Troye Sivan. He did a cover to a song called Heartbreak Girl by a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. I thought the song was pretty nice but that was it. Later still, I was browsing Ashton's Instagram and I came across a comment that said something about 5 Seconds of Summer and I was like "Wait, what, is he part of 5 Seconds of Summer?" Turns out, yes he is, he's the drummer.     

So yeah, that's just my little weird puzzle piece life. It seems Instagram has played a part in them both. 

Anyway, I think that's it for now. My weekend was pretty good, friends came over on Saturday, just chilled and watched Modern Family on Sunday, it was nice. How was your weekend whoever happens to be reading this? 

Well this is officially it, signing off for now, bye, annyeong, ma'a salaama, sayonara, adieu, adiós!!! 

Sumiyya <3

P.S. October 1st is tomorrow, crazy right? I'm kinda excited though because the awards ceremony is in less than two weeks! I really can't wait. I'm hoping and hoping that InshaAllah one of us wins, just one is all. To me it doesn't even matter who of us, just at least one of us. It would be so awesome and it'd mean a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment