Monday, September 2, 2013

Shopping!!

Hey anyone and everyone reading this! I'm back for my now weekly blog(yes, in case you haven't noticed, I've got a system now :D)

So today I'm talking about shopping. Yup, good old shopping. I'm one of those girls that actually like to shop. My only problem is I haven't the money to do such so I mostly just "window" shop. In the mall I actually window shop, like literally because I just walk through with my family(in search of a certain destination of course) and we pass a lot of stores with cool clothing displays in the window and my sister and I point out our favorites to each other. 

Anyway, starting this month, we are going to actually get an allowance/shopping fee of $50. How it goes is: we get $50 each month to buy any clothes we need for the month or if we don't feel we need any clothes for that month we just get the whole $50. Honestly I only have $14 of that $50 left(yes, even though I just got it). It's because I've been really needing bras and so this was my chance. However I only ended up getting one and it was $20. So after that $30 left right? Well because Claire's system is messed up plus Claire's is expensive anyway. I ended up paying $16 at Claire's. So that's how I have only $14 left. The good thing is that I got some things I really needed/wanted. I got the bra in my size, perfect fit and I got ear cuff earrings which are über cute and I love them do I'm cool. I also got a spike bracelet to cut up so I can put the spikes on my hood for the fashion show. So all is well and good and if I can keep the $14 or at least most of it until next month  then I'll have $64. Actually $74 including some money left over from Eid. 

So that's pretty much it, signing off for now, bye, annyeong, salaams, adiós, au revoir, sayonara!!!

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment