Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oh No!

Oh no! I totally forgot! Yesterday I was supposed to write another post of my weekly blog! I am sorry to whoever reads this and waits every week for a new update in my life(which is probably point blank no one anyway). 

So, anyway, here I am today! I will continue posting on Mondays but just for today it'll be a Tuesday post. 

So, as you well know if you've been reading my blog: Saturday was the Fashion Show!! It was pretty awesome. I kinda wish that they did my model's hair different so she could wear the hood I made which had some totally badowl spikes but whatever. I completely loved the outfit Laila made for me which is funny because I didn't at first. It grew on me though and I was glad to be wearing it and walking the runway with it on. 

Sunday we were supposed to chill and we did for a while before we decided to go and have dinner with my grandparents and aunties. 

Yesterday was sort of a chill day too but later we went to drop Jawaad off at practice and to the library. You'll never guess what though: Jibreel drove us! It was just all kids in the car, Jibreel driving, no parents. That was so crazy to me but I know it probably won't be the last time. 

So remember last week when I said we were supposed to start homeschooling back up but we didn't? Well we actually ended up doing so later. We didn't really do any work but we got everything situated such as books and notebooks and stuff. 

So back on the topic of the fashion show, we will not see who won until October 10th so on the plus side we have time to chill but on the down side: we have to wait nearly a whole friggin' month!!! Ah, patience my dear self, patience. :D

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I would do an OOTD but I'm not really wearing much. Just a fancy green shirt and white jeans. I look pretty cute though. Sunday's OOTD was way better and I loved it. It was a jean vest over a white 3/4 sleeved shirt that I've mentioned before, a green skirt and jeggings. Accessories were my Claire's earcuff and a plain stud in the other ear and my only two rings: the black and white one I made and the fake gold ruby one. I also kinda shared my ootd on Instagram so yeah, you know I loved it. 

Well that's definitely it, signing off for now, au revoir, annyeong, sayonara, adiĆ³s, bye, ma'a salaama!!! 

Sumiyya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment