Monday, September 9, 2013

Fashion Show Jitters and OOTD

Hello!! I'm back for my weekly blog!

So there have been a lot of times this past week when I wanted to just blog but then I remembered that I have a system and you're probably wondering: "Then why not a daily blog?" It's because I don't really want to write about my day every day. I don't even write in my diary every day. In fact, I probably haven't wrote in it in weeks. Anyway, my blog consistency is not that important compared to: 

THE FASHION SHOW!!!

I'm so nervous. The fashion show is on Saturday. The kick-off is tomorrow. I'm still unsure as to whether we're going to the kick-off or not but I'm so so nervous. 
I really hope my outfit kicks butt. 

Speaking of my outfit, yesterday we went to Paul Mitchell the School again because the models had a mandatory workshop and we weren't sure if we were supposed to be there or not. So it turned out that we weren't but watching the models walk was fun. I even got to see my own model walk. It was pretty awesome. 

So today we're supposed to go and get our tickets for the fashion show. I'm really so nervous you just don't know. 

I still actually haven't finished my outfit but I will be completing that this week. Hopefully before Friday at the latest. 

So today is one of those days when I like to share my OOTD: Outfit of the Day. My outfit today isn't spectacular but I really like it. 

I'm wearing a black turtleneck, a dress that has a black and white striped top but a black bottom, and black leggings. 
For accessories I have my new ear cuffs from Claire's on and my gloves that Laila made me, the ones with the chains. So yeah, like I said, nothing really fancy just really cute. :) 

So that's about it. Today we were supposed to start homeschooling up again. However, I'm glad we haven't. The fashion show coming up is stressful enough without having homework to worry about. 

So yeah, signing off for now, sayonara, annyeong, au revoir, adiĆ³s, ma'a salaama, byeeee!!! 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment