Monday, September 23, 2013

Life as I Know It


Well this past Saturday was the last event on my schedule. We went to the Mint Museum of Art to tour the fashion collection which we had actually already seen during the reception but it was cool to get to see it again. Plus I got a picture this time: 

This dress was so hype and the whole time we kept saying how it'd make a great overgarment. 

We also had a barbecue yesterday with my grandparents and it was really nice. We had perfectly spiced kebabs, pasta salad, and even something new: deep fried broccoli! It was all very delicious. Except for the fact that my mother decided to put zucchini and squash on the kebabs and I really don't like zucchini or squash but oh well.

Anyway, now that all that is over, I'm feeling kinda empty. I'm gonna go back to life as I know it: humdrum, repetitive, same-old, same-old. 

I mean, yeah I have homework now but that doesn't take very long to finish. So I'm just gonna pass my day as usual. Which actually is fine as long as it doesn't get boring and overly repetitive. 

I'm gonna stop complaining now. I still have a lot to do and I'm glad for it and I should be. Besides, I don't need to be super busy, it gets hectic. 

So I was thinking, I should see what events are coming up in the Library schedule. I probably won't make it to a lot of them but at least if I know I have something to look forward to, I will feel like my schedule is full and that's satisfying. 

Sorry, today's blog is not very fun or funny, just thoughtful. Just a little insight into my mind. Hope you at least somewhat enjoyed it. :D 

That's pretty much it, signing off for now, bye, ma'a salaama, sayonara, au revoir, adiĆ³s, annyeong!!!

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment