Monday, August 26, 2013

Epic Fails of my Childhood


Hey Beautiful! Even if you're a guy and you happen upon this blog the greeting of today will still be "Hey Beautiful!" So accept the compliment. 
Today I was going to catch you up on last week and also share my disappointment for not being able to go to the volunteer meeting yesterday but I thought "Why? That's so boring! No one wants to hear all that." So instead I will be sharing a little epic fails from my childhood. Not all of these are my epic fails but my siblings' as well. 

1. My Own Fail
One time when I was around 8 or 9 I was really hungry and I wanted something to eat. I think I wasn't allowed to use the stove at the time but I wanted a boiled egg and I didn't want to ask my mother to make it lest she say no. So I developed a grand idea: I would fill a bowl up with water and place the egg in it and put it in the microwave. So I did. And the microwave exploded. Not a complete explosion just an explosion inside the microwave. My mother came rushing and wondered what happened and I told her that I was trying to make an egg for her(yes, I lied figuring it'd lessen the anger) and that I was trying to see if you could boil eggs in the microwave. So she had to get the screwdriver and open the microwave and get it to work again. I don't remember if it ever did work again but you could bet I felt guilty as ever and I learned my lesson: Don't ever boil eggs in the microwave. I'm just kidding, it's don't sneak around your parents and just ask them because even if they say no, being hungry is better than having a broken microwave and still being hungry.

2. A Fail of My Little Brother's 
Okay so my little brother has had a lot of fails throughout his life. He was a really wild kid(still is) and he was always doing crazy stuff. One example is the time he was in my parents' room and he was playing on my mother's exercise ball and he decided to stand up on it. He manage to stand up but then it rolled and he lost his balance and fell but not before cracking his head on their closet door and the closet taking a bit of skin with it. Because of that my father called him Scarface and everyone else called him Triple Eyebrow(because the scar made it look like he had another eyebrow). That's not it though. Right when the scar was healing he was playing around in our dining room turned storage room and my youngest sister's rocking horse was there. So, yup, you guessed it: he decided to stand up on that too. Needless to say, he fell and reopened the same exact scar from last time. I don't wanna use text lingo in a blog but smh, really. 

3. Another Fail(actually fall) of Mine
This one was actually from not so long ago, like 3 years ago. One day I was skipping down the stairs. With socks on. You already know what happened next. I slipped and fell down 3/4 of the stairs. When I finally landed on the floor under the stairs I rolled in pain for a bit. Then I got up, still hurting, and tried to walk it off. A couple minutes later I was rolling again, this time figuratively and this time with laughter. I was laughing so hard at how epic that fall was and how dumb I was for skipping down the stairs. Sadly I was the only one laughing, and the fact that it was hysterical laughter just made me look even more like a nut-job. 

Well that's all the epic fails I can remember for now. There've been more throughout my childhood and my life but I'll save those for another time(like when I actually remember them). Or I could tell you about the funny stories of my little brother's whippings. It was always funny when he was getting whipped. Not because we find it funny seeing someone get hit but because there was a lot that happened before he got hit. I'm gonna end on that note and let you just imagine. 

Oh, and if you did want to know what was up in the past week, here's the brief version: Thursday was my official last day as an apprentice, Friday we went to ImagjnOn to have them take pictures of our outfits for the museum they will be in and also Laila met her model. Saturday we had a barbecue with my grandparents because my father will be leaving tomorrow so we wanted to do something special. Sunday we almost went to a volunteer meeting in order to help out during Fashion Week but we were running way late and we decided to just forget it. That's pretty much it, anything before Thursday wasn't really that memorable. Also because Thursday was our last day at Miles Interior we decided to take a picture with two of the volunteer helpers there and here it is: 
The pictures are a little blurry, I know. Anyway, that's us with Belle and Brendan who are actually dating. They are both pretty cute and stuff and very nice especially Belle.  

Oh, and I almost forgot, Thursday we also went to Paul Mitchell the school and and can I just say "Wow!" It was amazing and everyone's hair was cool and they all wear black which was just awesome. I loved it. 

So that's it, hope you enjoyed today's random blog and everything. Signing off for now, annyeong, bye, adiĆ³s, au revoir, sayonara, ma'a salaama!!!

Sumiyya <3




No comments:

Post a Comment