Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Islamic New Year!

I know, I know. This blog is two days late. I forgot to write it on Monday and I forgot to write it yesterday and so here I am on Wednesday, writing my Monday blog.

So basically, as stated by the title, Monday was the Islamic New Year! It totally just snuck up on me and I actually found out through twitter. I was really surprised.

Anyway, I've tried to start this new year off really nicely. I've been trying to read Quran after every salaat and all. I used to do it before but I stopped during this period of time(I can't even remember why I stopped) and then I have been trying to start it back up since. I'm really hoping it becomes a habit again. 

So if you were wondering what I've been up to since my last blog it's this: homework, helping my grandparents move, knitting a beanie, reading, freezing at my grandparents' new house, waiting for my swag bag to come and basically just chilling. Oh and I'm also doing a November photo challenge on Instagram. It's going pretty well actually. I'm also being the world's worst penpal ever. *Sigh*

So that's pretty much everything in a nutshell. I've got some homework to do so I gotta go. 

Signing off for now, bye, annyeong, adiĆ³s, au revoir, sayonara. Ma'a salaama!!!! 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment