Monday, November 11, 2013

Swaaaag!!

Today is 11/11! It may not be 11/11/11, that's already passed but it is 11/11 and that's still pretty cool. On CDE, today would be Wish Day. I think CDE shut down though.

Anyway, the reason for the title is I got my swag bag finally! The title is inspired by nigahiga's video "Word of the Day: swog". It was really funny. 

So here's what I got: 

I got only 9 products(that make up $100, crazy right?)
I got a Butter London nail polish in Brown Sugar($14)
A Physician's Formula Happy Booster($14) I actually gave it away to my aunt because she came over to pick up the food that my father made(my grandparent's don't have a stove yet so we're cooking for them) and I showed the bag to her and she saw it and she wanted it and I know I don't wear face makeup so after some thought I said she could have it.  
2 Sinful Colors Nail Polishes in Ruby Stone and Rich Tone($2.00 each so $4.00)
Becca Beach Tint($25 and it's so small like it's this itty bitty tube)
Butter Lindon Wink Cream Eyeshadow in the color Earl Grey( $18)
Makeup Forever Paris Professional glitter eyeshadow($15) 
Elf Baked Eyeshadow in bark( $3.00)
And Maybelline Color Whisper in Bare to be Bold($7.50)
So that all adds up to $100.50. So they went 50 cents over but yeah, 9 products $100. I'm really happy though. It was really fun participating in the twitter party. 

I tried on pretty much everything except the beach tint, the glitter eyeshadow, and the Ruby Stone nail polish. 

Here are the nail polishes I tried on:


The first is the Rich Tone and the second is Brown Sugar. 

So besides all that, yesterday I went window shopping with the girl in my family and a family friend named Zulaika, then we went and ate at a place called Le Kebab Grill. It was really nice. 

So that's pretty much it, just an update in my little life. 

Signing off for now, bye-bye, annyeong, adieu, adiĆ³s, sayonara, ma'a salaama! <3 

Sumiyya <3



No comments:

Post a Comment