Monday, November 18, 2013

Shopping, OOTDs and Twitter

Hello gorgeous! That's the greeting of today. Take it graciously and gratefully. :D

Anyway, I had something I was going to talk about for my blog today but I forgot so I'm going to talk about the key points of last week. 

Last week was pretty normal just like every other week except that I went window shopping(again) this time with my girls Laylaa and Hafsa and their mom and their two other sisters. It was so much fun. It's something I've always wanted to do, just go to the mall with my girls and hang out and window shop and chill. It's such a teen thing to do. So that was awesome and also, because they're such amazing friends they actually bought stuff for us. Hafsa bought me and Laila a bow each and they're so cute. Here's mine:

Cute isn't it? I decided I'd put it on my hat once I finished knitting it so actually that's what's in the background at the moment. I'll show you how my knitting is coming along thus far:

So that's my progress. Pretty good right? I need to speed it up in order to finish by December though. 

So besides the shopping I've been on twitter a lot for the past couple of weeks. It's been really fun. As you know, I participated in a twitter party and I also made some twitter friends. It's been really cool. 

Final thing I wanted to talk about were some outfits that stood out to me this past week. 

The first is from Thursday. That day I wore a a black turtleneck, a gray jean Bubblegum miniskirt, and black leggings. You might be wondering why it stood out to me. Well that's because it was just a cool black on black(well black on gray actually :D) but anyway, I really liked it. 

Another outfit that I liked was yesterday's outfit. I wore a red halter camisole under a black layering shirt from Old Navy. I wore my long black and white skirt that has a slit and I wore leggings underneath. For accessories I wore my fingerless black and white gloves and my red arm sleeves. 

The last outfit is today's. It's not all that but it's just a casual outfit. I'm wearing my Angel skinny jeans that I got from Kohl's and I'm wearing a pink and white button down shirt over a black shirt dress. 

So that's pretty much it. Just a little update into my past week. 

Signing off for now, salaams, au revoir, adiĆ³s, annyeong, sayonara, toodles!! Kissies, muah! <3

Sumiyya <3






No comments:

Post a Comment