Monday, February 10, 2014

Trying New Things

Konichiwa!

Today is Monday again! I'm happy or today because today is the area switch meaning I'm not on the kitchen any longer. Well, at least not until another 3 weeks from now. :)

Anyway, what this blog today is about is: We went to the mall on Saturday! Cool, right? We don't often go to malls on Saturdays as a general rule seeing as there are usually a lot of people there on that day but we made an exception apparently and so to the mall on Saturday we went. 

Now, we were supposed to go there to shop for clothes. However, mall clothes are pretty expensive(at least for us) and so even though I saw a couple of things I wanted, I decided not to get them because I wanted to make sure I really wanted then before spending a quarter of my budget on them. 

So we basically just window shopped and also we went to Books A Million and read manga.


Also, on the title of the blog, I tried two new things. Well, kinda three, seeing as going to the mall on Saturday was kinda new too. 

The first thing I tried was a Starbucks drink. I had a Caramel Frapp and it was pretty good. 

I also sampled some of my sister's Double Chocolate Chip Frapp and I have to admit that was way better. I think if I get Starbucks next time I'll get that. Hopefully in a Grande next time not a Tall. 

The second thing I tried for the first time was Godiva chocolate! Godiva chocolate is really expensive a lot of the time which is why I never really tried it. 


The chocolate bar was sooo good. Unfortunately I had to share. :( But what I did eat was pretty good. Also in this picture is a bookmark I got at Books A Million(actually I bought both there). It totally describes me and I love it!

Also I wanted to do a quick OOTD for Saturday. Here's what I wore: 


Scarf: Hobby Lobby
Over garment: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 
Glasses: 99c and up store
Gloves: Claire's

So that's pretty much it. Mall "shopping" I pretty fun. So is trying new things. 

Well, signing off for now, annyeong, adiĆ³s, au revoir, salaams, bye, sayonara!! 

Sumiyya <3



No comments:

Post a Comment