Monday, February 3, 2014

February!

Hello all!

Today is another Monday in the constant weekly Monday cycle. Yeah, I have no idea what I'm saying. 

Anyway, it's February! I was so excited for February 1st. Here are my reasons: 1. February 1st was the day I was finally finished with my now candy until the end of January. I did it! I was really happy. Speaking of that, now that I have been eating from my candy stash, I only have a little left(and it's only been 3 days!) but my youngest sister helped me with that because she kept on asking for candy. *Sigh*

2. A lot of the giveaways I entered were being announced. I quickly realized I didn't win any though. :(

3. It was World Hijab Day. That is so awesome that they have a day dedicated to recognizing what exactly hijab is and experiencing for yourself what it's like. 

4. It was the opening day for Rita's so they had everything 50% off so we went and got stuff. I got a Blendini made with chocolate Italian ice and coffee custard and chocolate chips. It was pretty good. 

There's the cup looking ugly and all. XD

So yeah, I was really excited. 

So things, the most recent things:

We went thrift store shopping with my parents. It was really fun. We got a lot of stuff. Our total was $100. At a thrift store. So yeah, we shopped hard. Although $60 itself came from everything my father got. 

Also yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday so we went to my grandparents' house to watch it with every one. Mostly I just slept. And then ate. And then slept a little more. Then I cleaned up and then I slept and then we left. My aunt was so mad that the Seahawks won. She has to get my grandma a jewelry case now. :D That's why it's not good to bet.

Oh, and today I mostly did homework(I'm almost done catching up!) and I talked to my older brother on Facebook Messenger. We had a nice conversation. 

So that's pretty much it. Oh, yeah my father is getting ready to leave to Saudi soon but I think I already said that. 

Signing off for now, au revoir, sayonara, annyeong, adiós, ma'a salaama, goodbye!!!! 

Sumiyya <3


No comments:

Post a Comment