Monday, April 14, 2014

Making My Way Downtown

What's up?
Long time no blog. 

Yeah, I know, I know. Sometimes I just get lazy or feel like "What's the point?" But I've got to do it if nothing but for myself.

So anyway, I'm back and I'm just going to talk about what I did yesterday and some other stuff I've done that I can really talk about. 

In my last blog I talked about the tea party we were going to. Well we went I that and it was pretty nice and everyone was saying how nice and grown-up we looked. It was really nice.

The other thing I want to talk about is Ben and Jerry's Free Cone Day which was also fun. I got two different flavors: Hazed and Confused and Triple Carmel Chunk. Both were delicious.

The last thing I wanted to talk about(which kinda goes with the title) is that I went walking downtown for basically the first time. We were taking pictures or our cousin who's doing a Flat Stanley thing in her class. SO she sent us a flat replica of herself and we went and took pictures.

And so that's it for now. Bear with me guys.

Signing off for now,

Annyeong, ma'a salaama, adios, au revoir, sayonara, bye!!!

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment