Monday, July 28, 2014

Eid Mubarak!!

I'm super late because Eid is already over now but Eid Mubarak!!! 

Ramadhan is over, Shawaal is here, July is ending. It's all mixed up. :D I don't know how I feel about August to be honest. 

Anyway, today was Eid and it was pretty nice. Ummi(my mom), Laila, Sakina(who's actually baaligh now O_o) and I  had to stay home from the Eid salaat because all the boys went and there wasn't enough space to get in without wrinkling something or whatever. So we stayed home and did pretty much nothing. 

We're kinda broke this Eid so doing something fancy was out of the question so we just went to the park and played soccer. Then we ate pizza and spaghetti for dinner. Awesome, right? 

Also, Laila made her own Eid outfit this year which looked really cute and I just put together an outfit out of stuff I have. Here both of them are:


And my mom made a sign:

Cute, right?

Anyway, I'll see you all next Monday. Bye! 

As Salaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baratuh!

Signing off for now, bye, sayonara, annyeong, au revoir, adiós, Ma'a Salamaa!!! 

Sumiyya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment