Monday, July 21, 2014

[Insert Blog Title Here]

Konichiwa!

  So today I don't have much to say. I just pretty much volunteered, which went okay today. Although there were quite a bit of hitches. For instance, I was late for pretty much the first time. Then when I was supposed to pull holds, it turned out they had given my hold list to one of the teen leads, who, of course, didn't even notice that it clearly had my name on it. But other than that, it was great.

  After that, we came home and just chilled for a bit and then we went to my grandparents' house. This time we were boy free. By boy free I mean we didn't bring the boys that are staying with us. They went to stay with their older sister for a little while. However, it was short-lived and they're right back here where they shall stay for about another 2 weeks. I'm not so opposed to it anymore though. I guess the barely two days that they were gone was like a little gulp of air and I'm ready to face the next two weeks now. Plus, they've grown on me.

  Anyway, like I said, not much to say today. Mrs. Tiffany, one of the teen section librarians and co-overseer of the Teen Summer Volunteer Program emailed a while ago announcing the date of the volunteer party. I'm so excited! They're going to have cake there and everything. I remember last year we were at ImaginOn the day of their Summer Volunteer party. People kept asking us if we came for the volunteer party and we, salty at the question, just said no. The reason we were salty was because we wanted to be volunteers last year but weren't picked, as you know by now. So we're finally going to be part of the party! Again, I'm super excited! You can tell how excited I am by the fact that I'm using exclamation marks! quite liberally. :D

   I think that's it for today. I have to go make taraweeh and witr and head to bed. Got more volunteering to do tomorrow. Plus, I'm working Circulation(blehhhhh) so I have to be at my best. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like to work Circ, or shelf(which is basically all you do when you're working Circ), it's just a bit taxing you know? A lot of bending and moving.

  Anyway, signing off for now, ma'a salaama, bye, anneyeong, au revoir, adios, sayonara!! 

                            Sumiyya <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment