Monday, December 2, 2013

Math Homework

If you didn't know, I got a new math book a couple of weeks ago. It's A Saxon math book and it's really pretty. Here's what it looks like:

So the point of this blog is that: it's becoming increasingly harder for me to do math homework on time. Not because it's hard or anything but because it's boring. 

Don't get me wrong, I love math. I love challenging myself, learning new procedures, and getting answers right. However, what I don't like is repeating the same stuff over and over again. I know that's how you learn things but it just gets so boring.

Well, since I have no control over it, I'll stop complaining. I'm sure it'll get better, plus it's math, how could I hate it?

So since today's blog is math themed I will leave you with a page from my math book and a simple equation. This equation will be simple but remember the rules of math because I've seen people post equations like this and there's a difference of opinion because some people don't do the procedure correctly. 

That being said, the equation is:

6 + 4 x 5 = ?

I'm not putting parentheses because that will make it easier and what's the fun in that? :D 

Oh, and here's a page from my new math book: 


So, I'll be signing off for now, annyeong, sayonara, au revoir, adiĆ³s, bye, salaams!! 

Sumiyya <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment