Monday, January 6, 2014

Life in 2014, TAMIC is a No-Go and OOTD

Konichiwa!

Thought I'd actually start using different languages for my greeting. 

Anyway, it is 2014! Well it has been for about 6 days now. So much crazy stuff happened at the start of the year and I don't feel like getting into it over here because it'll take a long time and then this'll be a very long post. Let's just sum it up to say one of my neighbors got stabbed and my grandmother cussed out my uncle's wife. Check my twitter(@tw33tst4rS) for a bit more detail on the former(you might have to scroll down quite a bit). 

Anyway, the year hasn't really started off the best for me and I'm just hoping it'll get better because I had high hopes for this year. 

Btw, here's a list of my plans and goals for this year. There are a bit more and I'll list them below this picture.

1. Read Quran more
2. Do more ibaadat
3. Establish an exercise routine
4. Write in my diary more often 
5. Work to be less lazy
6. Have fun :)

There are other things I want done or that I want to accomplish just to be a better person you know? But I don't have to do all that this year, I'm just hoping I can get it established this year. 

Also, my brother is leaving soon. He'll be leaving this Thursday to go to Ohio to stay and go to college there. The packing and getting ready has been pretty mellow but my mom is also trying to change around some stuff so we'll be doing a lot of that after he leaves. Anyway, I know I'm not going to miss him right away but I will eventually miss him. Plus with my own moving to Virginia, I'm probably going to miss everyone(but Laila who'll be with me).  

So now about TAMIC. As you might know TAMIC is the Anime and Manga Interest Circle, a book club that I really like and really want to go to. A lot of the time, though(for example: today), I can't go. The library it's at is in a city half an hour to 45 minutes away. Going there takes up gas money and time so no one really likes to take me. Part of me is wondering whether I should just give up on it once and for all and focus my attention on other things. I probably should. That way I won't be so disappointed nearly every 1st and 3rd Monday. 

As for my OOTD. Today my look is something I call Punk Pixie. I really should wear more Punk Pixie outfits. Anyway for my shirt I am wearing a black shirt that has pretty lace on it. It's from the brand Made 4 Me 2 Look Amazing. I absolutely love this shirt. I'm wearing a skirt that is light blue and white and it's asymmetrical and knee length. This is the more "pixie" part of my outfit. And I'm also wearing my black leggings that are pretty much plain but have studs in the shape of pockets on the butt. For accessories I simply wore my blue, fishnet fingerless gloves. Since it was cold, I wore my black hoodie for a greater part of the day and the hoodie with the gloves gave the more "punk" part of my outfit. So yeah, that's my OOTD. 

That's pretty much it, hope you're having a great year so far. 

Signing off for now, 

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment