Monday, June 2, 2014

Summer Excitement

Ohayo!

Wassup? It's the first Monday in June and that means A. It's a brand new month, for new experiences! B. 2014 is already half over O_o and C. Summer is in the air! I can practically taste it. Or maybe that's just the heat and sweat I'm tasting because it's been raging hot in the 90 degree line which of course means we ain't seen nothing yet.

Well, either way I'm completely excited for the Summer. For once my Summer Schedule is packed. I've got so many things I'm doing and want to do and I cannot wait!

The first thing that I'm planning to do is: Teen Summer Volunteering at the library! Woop, woop! Get excited 'cause I know I am. :D I honestly cannot wait. I really think it'll be a wonderful experience. Oh, and get this: Mrs. Ventola told us that last year she was going to pick us but there was only one spot left and she didn't want to choose one over the other. I mean, yeah we were disappointed last summer and yeah, she could be just trying to appease us but so what? I am most definitely appeased. XD

The second thing I plan to do is: Be on Swagbucks like crazy because that's my only income this Summer(no job unfortunately :(( ) and I'm trying to save up as much as I can.

The third thing I plan to do is: Be a tag-a-long going with my sister to tutor a girl in fashion design on Thursdays. I'm just going there for backup(safety in numbers, even if that number is 2) but I might be able to contribute something.

Speaking of Thursdays, the fourth thing I plan to be doing is: Going to a local, private pool that is Ladies Only on Thursdays. My friends Laylaa and Hafsa plan to go as well so we could hang out there together. Plus I could finally learn to swim!

The fifth thing I plan to do is: Go to as many library events as I can, which'll be easy because I'm probably going to be helping set up half of them anyway. Oh, and I'll be doing Summer Reading as well.

Some other things I hope to do but it's not concrete is: Taking the GED test and graduating finally, Getting my permit or at the very least just doing some driving lessons with my mom, Learning at least a spattering of French and Arabic before I leave for Saudi, and getting a bank account(which actually I will need for Swagbucks)

Oh, and biggest of all, most of the Summer I will be fasting. So that'll make the above things a tiny bit harder. Especially since it'll be so freaking hot and the days will stretch into forever but InshaAllah I got this. Allah never gives us something we can't handle. Plus, people do way more than I plan to do while fasting and they are just fine.

So, InshaAllah everything this Summer will go well. I'm super excited! Aren't you?

Signing off for now, bye, annyeong, adios, ma'a salaama, au revoir, sayonara and arigatou for reading!

Sumiyya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment